- AVENUE ONE (an online magazine owned by DAILY VANITY Pte Ltd) respects the privacy rights of our customers and we will only track statistics for business purposes. No private information will be disclosed to unrelated entities or any third party merchants unless required by law. All email addresses in our mailing list are strictly kept confidential.
- This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) of Singapore.AVENUE ONE’s practices may be subjected to different or more restrictive local laws in jurisdictions outside of Singapore.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- We do not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
- Please visit Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on to opt-out of this data collection process.
- It is possible that this website:
- Will use your email to answer queries, process orders, allow access to specific information, receive newsletters, or promotions from us and our partners.
- Tracks your usage patterns to serve relevant content or advertisement(s) to you by means of display on website, email, push-notification, and in whatever format that you may have opted-in for viaA VENUE ONE, our partners, and third party platforms.
- Uses remarketing/retargeting methodology with Facebook, Google and other providers to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to this website.
- Data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics may be used to:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
- When ordering or registering on our site, personal data includes, among other things, your: name; street or mailing address; telephone number(s); email addresses; date of birth; gender; nationality; purchases of products; payment information; credit card numbers; marketing preferences; answers you provide to security questions (such as your mother’s maiden name, the name of your pet, etc.); information used to provide products or services; information needed to administer rewards or loyalty programs, including transaction and correspondence details; and any other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may collect about you through your transactions with AVENUE ONE, will be stored by and on AVENUE ONE.
- When submitting your information via our forms, you will be informed on the party(ies) who will also be receiving the information you provided through that submission. If you do not agree to it, please do not submit. If none are mentioned that means only AVENUE ONE will be receiving it.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email notifications, we have included an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
USAGE OF COOKIES
- When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies.” By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
- This website and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this website. Also, this information will be used to enhance your shopping experience.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Generally, you can remove these cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you choose not to allow us to place a cookie on your computer, you may be restricted from some services and some of the interactive features offered on our websites may be similarly restricted or rendered inoperable.
- In addition to cookies, we may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our website. The information we obtain in this manner enables us measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products we offer through our website. By accessing our website and agreeing to receive our e-mail messages or newsletters, you agree to that we can use other Internet technologies such as those mentioned above on your device(s).
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- If you do not wish to receive any further information from AVENUE ONE regarding newsletters, launches, offers, promotions from partners or special events via email, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in our mailers.
- Should you decide to have your information removed from the relevant third party(ies), you will need to contact them directly as AVENUE ONE does not have the legal means to enact the removal process with any third party(ies).
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared, as permitted under the PDPA and other applicable law.
USAGE OF SITE
- AVENUE ONE may feature pictures, articles, information, digital images, text, data, games, surveys, contests, promotions, advertising, logos, trademarks and other forms of content*** we deem will be of interest to our customers or visitors. This Content can be viewed, transferred, shared and stored by our customers and guest. However, the ownership of this Content belongs to DAILY VANITY PTE LTD and by downloading or storing of this Content does not render the customer or visitor the rights nor ownership to it.
- Collectively, content composite one or more of the following – text, data, music, sound, graphics, images, pictures, photographs, videos, software or other forms later created or not known at this time.
- Content extracted from AVENUE ONE and published or shared on any platforms must be credited and linked back to the respective web pages. DAILY VANITY PTE LTD reserves the rights to pursue legal actions against unauthorised usage of this Content.
- AVENUE ONE practises reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and store it securely. However, you should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage has 100% security. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
- AVENUE ONE’s website has security measures in place that strive to protect against the accidental loss, misuse, and unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information while under our control. Such security measures include, but are not limited to, password controls, firewalls, and other industry standard security measures.
- AVENUE ONE (DAILY VANITY PTE. LTD) reserves the rights to amend any of the policies above at any time. The Effective Date, as stated below, indicates the last time this policy was materially revised. We encourage you to review this page periodically as changes may be made to our policy from time to time regarding the collection and use of your personal data.
Last updated on 29 Sep 2021