With Chinese New Year right around the corner, shopping malls all over Singapore are already decked out in festive decorations of red and gold for the occasion. The festive air brings with it throngs of crowds looking to complete their Chinese New Year shopping before the Year of the Tiger rolls around, and this also means that amazing shopping mall discounts and offers are available.
We’ve compiled a list of the best CNY deals that shopping malls are offering for you to get the most bang for your buck for your festivities.
Enjoy CNY set meal promotions and redeem special gifts when you shop at Downtown East.
- Reunion Dinner Special of hotpot buffet and BBQ at Chong Qing Xiao Mu Deng Traditional Hot Pot for only S$32.80 per pax inclusive of soup base, service charge, and GST.
- Two set menus at Fragrant Garden from S$368++ to S$468++, filled with auspicious and delicious dishes traditionally eaten on the eve of the Lunar New Year.
- Lunar New Year Set Menu at Ding Guo Guo Hot Pot for specially curated menus that include soup, seafood, meat, mains, and premium ingredients such as 8-Head Abalone, Japan Wagyu Beef, and Japanese Shirbuta Pork Belly. The Set Menu also comes with a free Norwegian Salmon yusheng, and prices range from S$218++ to S$288++.
- Redeem CNY Gifts from now till 31 Jan with a minimum spend of S$68 for NTUC Plus! members or S$88 for Plus! members to redeem a packet of Red Packets as well as a set of travel sized Tiger Balm Ointments while stocks last.
Chong Qing Xiao Mu Deng Traditional Hot Pot is located at E!Hub #02-125, and you can call them at 8625 5388. Fragrant Garden is located at E!Avenue #-2-318 – #02-320, and you can call them at 6970 4970. Ding Guo Guo Hot Pot is located at E!Avenue #-2-303, and you can call them at 6284 0667.
Downtown East is located at 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599.
313@somerset, JEM, Parkway Parade, and PLQ Mall
Celebrate Chinese New Year with Lendlease Malls this year and collect limited-edition Maneki-neko with tiger mask red packets that can also be used as festive decorations, or stand a chance to win up to S$100,000 at any of the four malls.
- Collectible Maneki-neko red packets available at the four Lendlease Malls with four unique designs: pineapple for 313@somerset, Japanese gold bar for Jem®, Chinese ingot for Parkway Parade, and a money sack for Paya Lebar Quarter. Simply spend a minimum of S$80 at any of the four malls to redeem them, and redemptions are capped at two same-day combined receipts and two redemptions a day.
- “Huat’s the Number” game: Lendlease is giving away a total of S$2 million Plus$ that’s worth S$100,000 Lendlease E-Vouchers to lucky shoppers via their Lendlease Plus mobile app. New Lendlease Plus Members will gain one Game Chance upon sign up as well as a S$5 Lendlease E-Voucher (upon keying in promo code LLPCNY22).
- Existing Lendlease Plus Members earn one Game Chance with a single receipt of minimum spend of S$20, two Game Chances for every successful referral, and three Game Chances for Premium Lendlease Plus mobile app members. Each chance earned has a three-day validity period or will be valid until 28 February 11.59pm.
313@somerset is located at 313 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238895. Jem is located at 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, Singapore 608549. Parkway Parade is located at 80 Marine Parade Rd. Paya Lebar Quarter is located 10 Paya Lebar Road, PLQ Mall, Paya Lebar Quarter, Singapore 409057. The “Huat’s the Number” game is available from 7 January to 28 February, while the offers are available from 7 January to 15 February.
One Raffles Place
With a theme of ‘Ushering in Spring Grandeur’, One Raffles Place welcomes customers with open arms to celebrate the Lunar New Year. Explore these amazing deals for a huat new year at One Raffles Place!
- Wish your friends and family a happy Lunar New Year with an exclusive WhatsApp sticker pack that includes 10 distinct stickers of festive greetings filled with local slang and context.
- Stand a chance to win S$88 by piecing together a four-piece sticker puzzle included in the aforementioned exclusive WhatsApp sticker pack. Solve the puzzle on a WhatsApp chat and screenshot it to post on your public social media account with #TigerTogetherORP for three lucky winners to walk away with S$88 e-vouchers to be used anywhere in the mall.
- Receive a S$10 ORP e-voucher as well as exclusive Angpaos upon spending S$88 on a maximum of three combined same-day receipts, limited to one redemption per shopper a day.
One Raffles Place is located at 1 Raffles Place, Singapore 048616. These offers are available from 6 to 28 January.
City Square Mall
Enjoy a ‘Bountiful Reunion’ at City Square Mall with your family as you enter the Year of the Tiger. The mall is decked out in stunning atmospheric designs to fill the air with festive cheer to lift your spirits as you browse the mall. You can also check out your Zodiac reading and forecast to prepare as you head into the Lunar New Year.
- City Square Mall’s Level 1 City Green Park is adorned with plenty of festive decorations such as lanterns, and is filled with spring flowers blooming that make the perfect backdrop for your Chinese New Year OOTD photo.
- Grow your fortune with these red packets made with FSC-certified papers and seed-plantable papers to reduce your carbon footprints. These Red Packets with Plantable Seed Paper Greeting are wrapped in a rubber band as part of City Square Mall’s eco-friendly initiative, and you can redeem a pack of six with a minimum spend of S$108.
- Redeem a S$10 City Developments Limited Gift Voucher and a Merchant Voucher Pack with a minimum spend of S$168. This is limited to the first 3000 redemptions with one redemption allowed per shopper per day.
- Find out your Zodiac predictions for the Year of the Tiger with their Zodiac Forecast Displays at City Square Mall’s L1 Atrium in collaboration with Way Fengshui Group.
City Square Mall is located at 180 Kitchener Rd, Singapore 208539. These offers are available from 7 January to 13 February.
Step into flourishing floral blooms at ION Orchard as they ‘Spring into Abundance’ this Lunar Year of the Tiger. Inspired by blooming spring flowers and prosperous mandarin oranges, the mall has been transformed into a Spring Garden with floral motifs to welcome all shoppers.
- ION+ Rewards Members can redeem an exclusive set of red packets and mandarin orange carrier decorated with exquisite blooming petals with a minimum spend of S$80 in the same day. They can be redeemed at L4, L1, or B3 Concierge Counter while stocks last.
- A series of 3D motion graphics videos will be shown on ION Orchard’s in-mall screens and social media platforms. These videos are in partnership with local visual artist Aundrai Jude, and eight lucky shoppers stand a chance to win shopping vouchers if they can guess how many flowers are blooming in the videos on ION Orchard’s Instagram or Facebook platform by commenting on the post.
- Check out your Zodiac forecast that will be shown on over 40 digital screens in the mall or on their social media pages.
- From now till 15 February, the first 100 ION+ Rewards Members daily with a minimum of S$400 same-day spend will receive 50 ION+ Points which are worth S$20 in shopping vouchers. Additionally, the first 50 ION+ Members weekly with minimum S$5000 same-day spend will receive 375 ION+ Points, which are worth S$150 in shopping vouchers.
- The first 50 ION+ Rewards Members who spend a minimum of S$35,000 in the same day will receive S$1000 worth of shopping vouchers. Similarly, the first 25 ION+ Rewards Members who spend a minimum S$150,000 in the same day will receive S$4500 worth of shopping vouchers. Terms and conditions apply.
- Enjoy shopping Chinese New Year exclusive deals from now till the end of February 2022 at shops such as Aldo, Bacha Coffee, Charles & Keith, Chow Tai Fook, Itacho Sushi, Risis, Shiseido, Tag Heuer, Tiffany & Co., Treasures Noodle & Congee House, and Vacheron Constantin.
ION Orchard is located at 2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801. These offers are valid from now till 15 February, unless otherwise stated.
Funan, Bugis Junction, Westgate, Plaza Singapura and more
Enjoy a Joyous Molly Reunion this Lunar New Year at one of the malls owned by CapitaLand in Singapore.
- From 3 Jan to 31 Jan, CapitaStar members stand to receive S$10 eCapitaVoucher with a minimum spend of S$120, excluding supermarkets, from Monday to Friday.
- Interact with their six virtual lions for a VR Lion Dance experience, and stand to win an eCapitaVoucher worth S$88.
- Download the CapitaLand X Molly sticker pack and follow CapitaLand on Telegram @CapitaLandMallsSG to participate in weekly S$100 eCapitaVoucher giveaways and be the first to know about special deals.
- Send your family a limited-edition Molly eAngpow this Lunar New Year.
- Receive a gift of 1888 STAR$ by gifting or purchasing minimum S$20 eCapitaVoucher via the CapitaStar App. This is limited to the first 18,000 redemptions and each member is allowed a max of 10 redemptions from 17 January to 15 February.
- Shop exclusive POP MART deals on eCapitaMall and enjoy S$28 off with a minimum spend of S$120. This is limited to the first 800 redemptions, and is available from 24 to 31 January.
- Enjoy delicious meals at CapitaLand malls and receive S$15 eCapitaVoucher with a minimum order of S$68. This is limited to the first 500 redemptions.
Check out Capitaland Malls locations here. These offers are valid from 1 January to 15 February unless otherwise stated.
Bedok Point, Northpoint City, The Centrepoint, White Sands and more
Head down to the Malls of Frasers Property to celebrate Abundance in Prosperity with amazing deals and great offers.
- Spend S$68 in three same-day and same-mall transactions in order to redeem two sets of eco-friendly, tree-free red packets. These beautiful red packets are made from sugarcane pulp, and are a very sustainable material. Check their website for updates on where these red packets are still available at.
- Use the FRx app to pay using GrabPay or PayLater by Grab to redeem a S$8 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card once you have spent S$68 in three same-day, same-mall transactions. Additionally, get a S$10 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card if you spend S$50 in a single in-mall transaction using PayLater by Grab. You can also earn up to 2% back in GrabRewards points, uncapped.
- Get a S$6 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card by sending a minimum of S$12 in FRx eHong Baos to two unique email addresses per day, and also receive up to 2% back in GrabRewards points. FRx eHong Baos can be used in the Malls of Frasers Property. By sharing an eHong Bao, you automatically qualify for the eHong Bao lucky draw where 10 lucky winners stand a chance to win S$888 each in Frasers Property Digital Gift Cards.
- Receive a S$5 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card when you spend minimally S$88, S$128, or S$168 in three same-day, same-mall transactions via your FRx application. These amounts are dependent on the mall you visit, and remember to check their website for which malls have all their vouchers fully redeemed.
- Redeem a wide variety of amazing eDeals at stores and restaurants for just 88 Frasers Points. View the FRx Rewards Catalogue here to see what offers are available for redeeming.
- Receive S$5 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card when you donate five items to The Food Bank Singapore. View the CNY wishlist here to find out what items you can donate.
- Stand a chance to win a brand new Mazda 6 car by scanning your FRx member QR code once you have spent a minimum of S$30 in a single transaction at participating stores at the Malls of Frasers Property to enter the lucky draw. Each spending of S$30 in a single transaction is entitled to one lucky draw chance. View other terms and conditions here.
Check out the Malls of Frasers Property here. These offers are available from 7 January to 15 February.