You’ve stayed in five-star hotels in Singapore, how about a unique overnight experience with wildlife?
Jurong Bird Park has announced the launch of the Staycation with the Flamingos, one of the staycation packages set within the nature setting of Singapore’s wildlife parks operated by the Mandai Wildlife Group.
At this unique two-days-one-night staycation, you’ll get to enjoy exclusive encounters with the park’s avian creatures. They include:
- Getting up close and personal with a Changeable Hawk Eagle or Malayan Fish Owl (both are stars of the Kings of the Skies animal presentation) to learn more about these birds of prey
- Feeding sessions at the African Treetops to get acquainted with a variety of African bird species
- Enjoy a hearty dinner and flamingo-themed craft activity at night
- Sleep in a personal bell tent that comes complete with two double beds
- Be greeted by flamingos in the morning and feed them their first meal of the day
- After your own breakfast, feed the penguins theirs at the Penguin Coast
- Set off on a private guided tour to the newly refreshed Waterfall Aviary and learn about the park’s newest residents such as the Roseate Spoonbills and Straw Necked Ibises
- Watch the High Flyers animal presentation with reserved seating and stay back to meet and greet a mystery avian star
Staycation with the Flamingos will be available from June to August 2022. Prices are from S$1,099 per tent, up to four pax. Booking begins now and you can make a booking online.
All images by Mandai Wildlife Group.