The Line at Shangri-la Hotel is feted as one of the best buffets in Singapore – many people are in love with their fresh seafood offering and binge on oysters when they are there.
The Line promotion details
Good news: they’re having a 1-for-1 promotion for their lunch and dinner buffet. This attractive deal is available on Mondays, between 1 April and 27 May, if you pay with a DBS/POSB card.
What is offered at The Line
Offering a sumptuous international buffet, The Line has 16 live kitchens so you can watch the chefs in action as fresh dishes are prepared as you dine.
The highlight of this popular buffet is definitely its Crustacean Bar, where fresh seafood like oysters, prawns, and crabs are displayed.
Its Tandoori Ovens are another unique feature you don’t get to see often at international buffets. These ovens prepare spiced meats and breads that you find in North and South Indian cuisines.
If you love dim sum, you’ll be happy to know that The Line also offers several types of this Cantonese cuisine in steaming baskets.
And of course, don’t forget to complete your meal with its Dessert Counter, which has a huge, delectable spread of cakes, crepes, and other sweet treats.
The Line’s lunch buffet starts from 12 noon and ends at 2.30pm and its dinner is between 6pm and 10pm. Regular lunch buffet on Mondays is priced at S$65++ per adult and dinner buffet is at S$80++ per adult.
Here are the terms and conditions to take note of:
- This 1-for-1 promotion is only valid for first 150 adults during lunch and dinner every Monday.
- You are required to make advanced reservations via the Shangri-La Hotel website. Reservations from other channels won’t qualify for this offer.
- Reservations had already opened, and will end on 26 March, 12pm.
- You are allowed to make reservations of up to 6 pax per DBS/POSB card.
- Blackout date applies on 20 May (Vesak Day).