While there have recently been talks on opening a travel bubble between Singapore and Thailand, times right now are so unpredictable that we will never know if the tentative plan of a travel bubble might just be cancelled all of a sudden.
Instead of holding onto false hope, here’s some good news for you. Singha beer, best known as the original Thai beer that was established in 1933, has organised the Singha Food Fest to help you quench that wanderlust. The de-centralised event will take place around Singapore from 13 April to 10 May, with 16 participating Thai food dining brands.
Savour and Win
Bangkok Street Grilled Chicken, Mookata, BBQ Pork Jowl – these are just some of the many Thai delicacies you will get to enjoy at various Thai eating places around the island.
Here’s the attractive deal: visit all 16 participating Thai eating outlets and receive a guaranteed S$100 Singha Food Fest voucher as well as take part in a final lucky draw where you stand a chance to win a 2D1N stay at ANDAZ Singapore!
Check out these participating outlets and some of their signature menu items. All prices are inclusive of a 320ml bottle of Singha beer!
1. Kin Kin Thai Kitchen
- Signature Tom Yum Fried Rice, S$10
- Deep Fried Garlic Chicken/Pork, S$14
- Mookata Set (Comes with two bottles of Singha beer!), S$55
Address: 2 Venture Dr, Vision Exchange, #02-50, Singapore 608526.
2. 87 Just Thai
- Homemade Thai Fish Cake (4 pieces), S$10
- Deep Fried Chicken with Garlic, S$14
- Pork Garlic, S$20
Address: 87 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118510.
3. Soi 72
- Basil Pork/Chicken Rice with Egg, S$10
- Olive Fried Rice, S$10
- Claypot Baked Vermicelli with Prawns, S$20
- Deep Fried Seabass, S$30
- Steam Seabass with Lime Sauce, S$30
Address: 511 Guillemard Road, Singapore 399849.
4. Siam Square Mookata
- Mookata Set (With one free bottle of 620ml Singha beer), S$31
Address: 600 Toa Payoh Central, #01-06/07/08, Singapore 319515.
5. Chok Dee Thai
- Mookata Set (With two free bottles of 320ml Singha beer), S$55
Address: 103 East Coast Road, Singapore 428797 / 81 Lorong Chencharu, ORTO, #01-04, Singapore 769198.
- Garlic Prawn with Rice, S$20
Address: 3D River Valley Road, Clarke Quay, #01-14, Singapore 179023.
7. Noodle Thai Thai Kitchen
- Grandma’s Spring Rolls, S$10
- Bangkok Street Grilled Chicken, S$14
- Old School Claypot Prawns, S$20
- River-side Grilled Prawns, S$30
Address: 327 Beach Road, Singapore 199560.
8. Sawadee Thai Restaurant
- Moo Dad Daew, S$10
- Chicken Skewers Gai Ping, S$14
- BBQ Pork Jowl Kor Moo Yang, S$20
Address: 6 Trengganu Street, Singapore 058460.
9. Aris Studio 23
- Thai Spring Rolls, S$14
- Basil Pork / Chicken with Rice, S$20
- Deep Fried Sea Bass Fillet, S$30
Address: 18 Lorong Mambong, Singapore 277678.
10. Kin Kao Mai
- Chicken Wings, S$14
- Grill Pork Jowl, S$20
- Grilled Squid, S$20
Address: 50 Punggol East, #01-K33, Singapore 828826
11. Zenso Thai
- Pad Thai, S$10
- Basil Pork Set, S$14
- Green Curry, S$20
- Thai Fish Cake, S$20
- Pineapple Fried Rice, S$30
- Tom Yum Prawn, S$30
- Kang Kong, S$30
- Tago Pudding, S$30
Address: 91 Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza, #01-16, Singapore 189652
12. SEA Kitchen
- Thai Fish Cake, S$14
- Massamam Curry, S$20
- Yellow Ginger Rice, S$20
Address: 81 Lorong Chencharu, ORTO, #01-05, Singapore 769198
13. Nummun Thai Kitchen
- Thai Spicy Fish Cake, S$10
- Cashew Nut Chicken, S$14
- Fried Tamarind Prawn, S$20
- Whole pork Trotter, S$30
Address: 200 Upper Thomson Road, #01-03, Singapore 574424
14. Soi Candy
- Fried Squid Cake, S$10
- Signature 2-Tone Noodles, S$14
- Chiang Rai Spicy Minced Pork, S$20
- Deep Fried Sea Bass, S$30
Address: 20 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088433
15. Thai Bistro
- Yum Woon Sen, S$10
- Spring Rolls, S$14
- Honey Wings, S$20
- Yum Sap, S$20
- Thai Moo Ping, S$30
- Mixed Vegetables, S$30
Address: 91 Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza, #01-15, Singapore 189652.
16. Lotus Thai
- Garlic Chicken, S$14
- Lotus Thai Platter, S$20
- Abalone Seafood Salad, S$30
Address: 60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square, #02-13, Singapore 409051
Other perks to look forward to
More perks for you to enjoy! Receive one Singha point every time you order a specially curated Thai food set from the respective participating outlets. Additionally, purchase an extra bottle of Singha beer to earn even more points (320ml bottle: 1 point, 620ml bottle: 2 points).
Accumulate 5 Singha points to redeem one 320ml bottle of beer and 10 points to redeem a 620ml bottle.
Register here and receive a special QR code before visiting any of the dining outlets so that restaurant staff can easily scan the code to record your points.