Most of us may would have visited the S.E.A. Aquarium but how about a first-hand look at how aquarists take care of marine animals?
Now you have a chance to spend an unforgettable afternoon at the S.E.A. Aquarium’s Behind The Panel guided tour to do exactly this and in an intimate session.
Thereafter, enjoy a relaxing afternoon at Ocean Restaurant, savouring the treats from its brand new High Tea in the Deep Sea.
This afternoon tea experience features a mouth-watering yet sustainable selection of five savoury and six sweet treats, paired with sustainable high-grade Lavazza Tierra coffees and selected teas from Singaporean luxury teahouse, TWG. Of course, you’ll also be sitting among giant manta rays and other marine creatures as they swim, literally, next to you – don’t forget to snap plenty of photos for the ‘gram!
The exquisite selection of treats in the afternoon tea set includes the following:
- Blue Organic Spirulina and Creamy Avocado with King Crab Meat and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pearl
- Sustainably farmed Hiramasa Kingfish Tartare with Coconut Foam Kueh Pie Tee
- Sustainably farmed Canadian Lobster with Seaweed and Citrus Zest Pie
- Mini Caesar Salad with Black Truffle
- Decadent Foie Gras Terrine with Toasted Brioche and Raspberry
- Sweet and salty Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Mini Tart
- Bordelaise Canelé with Rum and Vanilla
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Blue Curacao Jelly
- Golden Raisin and Pumpkin Seed Scones
- Paris-Brest with Hazelnut Praline Cream
- Classic Crispy Puff with Chantilly Cream
You can enjoy the guided tour along with the afternoon tea experience as a special bundle of S$100 nett per person. You will be able to use your SIngapore ReDiscovers Vouchers (SRV) for this special bundle, which is available from now till 2 January 2022, from 3.30pm to 5.30pm daily, except on Wednesdays.
High Tea in the Deep Sea on its own is available at S$58++ per person.
You can enhance the experience with a two-hour unlimited serving beverage package at an additional S$48++ per person. The extensive beverage menu includes champagnes, red and white wines (including Laurent Perrier Brut NV, Penley Estate Hyland Shiraz 2018 and the Felton Road Bannockburn Riesling 2020), cocktails and martinis, as well as beers and non-alcoholic beverages.
Visit the Resorts World Sentosa website for more information.