Enjoy up to 55% off products and join a lucky draw with attractive prizes at 7-Eleven
Convenience store chain 7-Eleven has launched a series of promotional activities, including discounts, lucky draw, freebies, in celebration of National Day. On top of these, you can also look forward old-time favourites coming back to 7-Eleven stores!
Free socks when you spend S$7
7-Eleven has collaborated with Talking Toes to launch a limited-edition sock design. The design features adorable motifs of 7-Eleven’s most popular food items and snacks, topped off with the message “Always Happy, Always Hungry”.
From 9 August onwards, simply spend just S$7 at any of the 55 participating 7-Eleven stores to get a pair for free. Only 3,300 pairs will be available, with 60 pairs available per selected store.
Enjoy old-time favourites
7-Eleven’s Chilli Crab Onigiri is making a comeback this August, by popular demand. This slightly spicy and savoury snack is filled with real crab meat and authentic chilli and will be available from 6 August.
The convenience store chain is also bringing back the wildly popular Mr Softee Chendol on 3 August. This will be available at any 7-Eleven store with Mr Softee machine.
Lucky draw in support of local brands
7-Eleven is hosting a lucky draw in support of local brands. From 5 August to 1 September, every S$5 minimum spend earns you a chance of winning the Grand Prize Razer Blade laptop worth S$2,999. Other attractive prizes include two sets of Osim leg massager worth S$599 each and three sets of Creative headphones worth S$129 each.
Up to 55% off products
From 5 to 18 August, you will also be able to enjoy a slew of National Day-themed promos across 7-Eleven’s range of grocery items. Some of the featured promotions include:
- 55% off Toblerone chocolate
- Buy any 2 Magnum ice cream flavours (Almond, Luxe, Classic and Ruby) for only S$5.50
- Buy their 2nd piece of the following items for only S$0.55: including Mineshine Milk Tea, Carlsberg canned beer, 7Days croissant (any of 5 variants), Crepe, and Eskulin hand sanitizer
From 7 to 31 August, customers will also be able to enjoy a selection of 7-Eleven’s fresh food combos at 55% off, four days a week.
- From 7 to 10 August, enjoy an affordable but hearty meal of 7-Select Mee Goreng together with a 7Cafe Iced Latte or Mocha at 55% off, or S$2.40
- From 14 to 17 August, grab yourself a Mr Popiah Biryani Wrap and a 7-Select Choco Lava Cake at only S$2.90
- From 21 to 24 August, indulge in a 7-Select Homestyle Fried Beehoon and a Chicken Ham and Cheese Sandwich for just S$2.75.
- From 28 to 31 August, feast yourself on a 7-Select Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Aglio Olio and a 7-Select Cup Corn for only S$2.65.